The digital marketing and business development assistant, as part of the Ropella media team, will be a dynamic, highly motivated individual who implements the organization of marketing and business development strategies, plans, procedures, and policies. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and strategic thinker who will help implement Ropella’s digital marketing and business development agenda and help achieve their ambitious goals. The digital marketing and business development assistant works closely with the CAO, as well as other senior leaders.
- Create and deliver digital press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Provide administrative assistance to all staff in preparing and mailing digital mass marketing material and newsletters.
- Assist with delivery of documentation/gifts to clients and/or candidates via FedEx and/or other ground delivery services.
- Ensure messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Deliver digital content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail. Coordinate and assist in email campaigns.
- Organize Congratulation Campaigns for hiring authorities via LinkedIn and/or E-mail.
- Organize the placement checklist process.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to the digital marketing plan/strategy.
- Excellent memory and organizational ability, in order to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter, think-on-your-feet, jack-of-all trades type of individual.
- Advanced functions can include:
Strong organizational skills, excellent Microsoft Outlook skills (E-mail & Calendaring functions, Meeting scheduling etc.), comprehensive Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), solid verbal written communications skills, capable of working in a high pressure environment, ability to work independently, attention to details, polished professional when dealing with executive and upper level management, hard-working & conscientious, dependable, positive attitude, excellent phone skills, multi-tasking, excellent ability to keep promises and maintain confidentiality.
- Some recent work experience in digital corporate communications, marketing communications, or a related field, preferably in a large organization.
- Expert knowledge of various digital communications media and tools, including: E-mailing software Microsoft Outlook and Exchange; office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat).
- Past experience handling press relations and public speaking engagements.
- Ability to show past history interacting effectively with executive staff, corporate clients, candidates, the media, and leaders in the public eye.
- Required upon hire to sign a non-compete agreement, a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.