Want to Know More?
About VentureVisions® Acquisition Services Program
We believe leadership is the key to building successful, sustainable companies. VentureVisions was launched in 1999 with a promise to partner industry executives who have a specific acquisition target in mind, as well as a deep background in their niche and significant P&L experience, with a private equity group who shares the same vision.
Through our VentureVisions® program, we work with the executive to make sure the plan is clearly designed prior to partnering with a private equity group. We ensure that the vision of the CEO and of the private equity group is interrelated and executable. Once a CEO is partnered with a PEG, Ropella Company Search and M&A Advisory acts as the intermediary to manage the entire transaction process from start to finish.
Since its inception in 2008, Ropella Company Search and M&A Advisory has helped PEG clients complete many deals and deploy substantial equity under the VentureVisions® program.
Characteristics of the
VentureVisions® C-Suite Candidate
- CEO caliber executive with a vision
- High level of integrity
- Seasoned executive in his/her industry
- Significant P&L responsibility ($200M+)
- History of successfully growing companies
- Experience in acquiring and integrating companies
- Ability to build a strong management team
- Entrepreneurial spirit, interest and ability to personally invest in company they will acquire
- Idea or vision of a company they would like to acquire in partnership with a private equity group
Download printable version here.