- Marketing Services
- Business Bullseye
- Prospect Identification/Lead Generation
- Meeting & Matchmaking Programs
- Seminar Promotions & Logistics
- Retention & Relationship Management
- Email Outreach Campaigns
- Prospect Qualification
- Contact database verification
- Market Intelligence & Competitive Analysis
- Kajabi Platform
Want to Know More?
Meeting & Matchmaking Programs
ROPELLA understands that one of the most difficult tasks facing sales, marketing and business development professionals is the process of securing an initial “face-to-face” meeting with a new company or contact. Successful business dialogue starts with the connection of two interested parties who share a common, well-founded belief in the value of an initial conversation. ROPELLA’s Meeting and Matchmaking services are focused on creating these connections.
Building upon our strong business-to-business research approach, ROPELLA has developed the sophisticated skills required to contact business decision-makers and senior executives in order to arrange introductory meetings with our clients’ business development representatives. The ROPELLA professionals are highly trained in the most effective approaches to introducing our clients’ value proposition, verifying each prospect’s level of interest in a conversation with our client, and confirming concrete opportunities for our clients to begin a discussion with their target audience. With each confirmed meeting, our clients receive a concise summary of the Prospect Bullseye Profile™ and confirmed meeting details to help ensure that each meeting is productive and successful.
Examples of Traditional ROPELLA Meeting and Matchmaking Programs include:
- Monthly Meeting Programs – scheduling a consistent number of meetings per month, for a client’s sales or business development team in order to ensure continuous engagement with an active pipeline of opportunities on a regular basis.
- Geographic Road Show Meeting Programs - scheduling meetings with targeted organizations in a specific city or region based upon our clients’ travel schedules, anywhere in the world.
- Industry Focused Meeting Programs – scheduling meetings across a region, country or countries based upon a specific industry focus of interest to our clients.
- Trade Show or Conference Meeting Programs – improving the effectiveness of participation in industry conference or trade show attendance by booking a schedule of one-on-one meetings, with specific attendees at the same event, in advance of the show.
- Trade Mission Meeting Programs – supporting trade promotion agencies and industry associations with the creation of one-on-one or group meeting programs for a visiting delegation of companies.