Patrick B. RopellaChairman & CEO
LinkedIn: Connect with me
Mailing Address: 8100 Opportunity Drive, Milton, FL 32583
Having dedicated his career to helping companies across the globe in sourcing, marketing to, assessing, recruiting, on-boarding, retaining, training and transforming top talent, Patrick Ropella has a global perspective on Executive Search and Talent Management.
He has worked across all roles and functions, cascading from the top levels of management to also placing apprentices coming straight out of college. Over the past 20+ years he has seen many individuals he’s personally assisted make career transitions, become well trained leaders, join the C-suite at many of the world’s largest corporations.
His experience within the global chemical industry as a dominant talent management leader allowed his firm, Ropella Group, to grow to the leading position it now holds with a wide variety of corporate clients with the chemical industry, transition to serving major consumer product companies, energy companies, Nano, Bio and other high technology companies.
Patrick has traveled extensively, meeting with middle level to C-level executives at the top 100 largest chemical and consumer product companies in the world, branding the “Ropella” name globally. He has successfully placed hundreds of senior level executives with top name companies, including but not limited to: DOW, DuPont, Exxon, Georgia Pacific, SONY, Anderson Windows, GE-Silicone, P&G, Clorox, Pfizer, BASF, PPG, Monsanto, Revlon, Baxter Labs, Sealy Mattress, Ciba Geigy, Johnson & Johnson, Shell, Sherwin Williams Paints, New Balance Tennis Shoes, and many more.
Patrick has written for a wide variety of trade publications, newspapers and business journals on subjects related to the topics covered in The Right Hire. His writings have also been published in Germany, Italy, Latin America and Asia.
Patrick and Robbie reside in Milton, FL. with sons Richard & Robert nearby.
- Selling Power
- Florida Trends
- Pharma Chem
- Pharma & Bio Ingredients
- Nutraceuticals World
- Coatings World
- SOWF Journal of Applied Science
- Today’s Chemist
- Chemical Week
- Chemical Market Reporter
- Chemical Engineering
- CEP Magazine
- Biodiesel Magazine
- Happi Magazine
- The Fordyce Letter
- Employment Digest
- The state of Florida - Governor’s Business Diversification Award for the Entrepreneurship category presented by Governor Charlie Christ
- The 2008 Growth Company of the Year Award, presented by the High Growth Business Club of Pensacola Florida
- The Top 20 Companies for Working Families Award and the Family Champion of the Year Award and the Employees’ Choice Award, presented by Families Count.
- The Sustained Growth Award for an Expanding Business, presented by Team Santa Rosa
- The Business of the Month award presented by Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Commercial Development Association (CDA)
- Chemical Marketing Research Association (CMRA)
- National Association of Personnel Consultants (NAPC)
- Wisconsin Association of Personnel Consultants (WAPC)
- Florida Association of Personnel Consultants (FAPC)
- Soap & Detergents Association (SDA)
- Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SCC)
- Synthetic Organic Chemical Mfg’s Assoc (SOCMA)
- Fuel Ethanol Association (FEW)
- Bio International
- Santa Rasa Chamber of Commerce
- Pensacola-Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Team Santa Rosa
- I-Ten Wired
- Enterprise Florida
- Florida’s Great Northwest
I speak for myself when I say that the Ropella “process” has been impressive with regard to other search firms and headhunters we’ve used in the past. Truly a dynamic process between the research efforts, skills surveys, marketing piece, and executive summaries.
M.B.A., Human Resources - Workforce Planning, DOW Chemical Company
I want to express my appreciation for the excellent executive and professional search efforts you have expended on behalf of Stepan. I truly appreciate the high standards under which you operate your firm.
Corporate Personnel Director, Stepan
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you… We are extremely pleased with the high quality candidate that you have successfully placed with our organization. I was very impressed with the high level of professionalism and attention to detail that you have brought to this job search.
Global Sales Director, Personal Care, National Starch & Chemical Company