What’s the Best Way to Lead in Crisis?
By Patrick Ropella Posted 02/13/2015
Your job as a leader is to eliminate fear and doubt by providing the vision and leadership your organization needs. Here are a few suggestions to help you manage risks, deal with uncertainty, and continue to prosper for years to come.
- Take Stock of Your Situation – Clearly state the current fear and brainstorm emergency plans to alleviate concern.
- See Where You Can Be of Service – Determine how your business can help create a more enriched, positive, supportive community.
- Imagine the Possibilities – Envision what the future can become. Don’t be bound by the confines of today’s reality.
- Brainstorm Opportunities – Determine tangible action plans to solidify your visions.
- Align Your Vision with Your Action – Put your plans into action with crystal clear directives.